RIC Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Internet for the Studio

3 posters

Go down

Internet for the Studio Empty Internet for the Studio

Post  Amy Vardijan Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:39 pm

Hey guys,

So I got some more information about internet for the studio from Comcast. It's $59.95 per month and then $5 for the wireless modem. That equals to $9 a month extra. But here's the catch- if we don't sign up by Tuesday, there's a $200 something start up fee.

SO if we want internet, we have to decide by this weekend. If we can live without it, then we can move on. Like Eric said, we can always see if any of our neighbors has Wifi and would be willing to share it with us if we give them a small fee (we can maybe over $35 a month? That's $5 per month per person).

Anyways, let me know what you guys think.

Amy

Amy Vardijan
Admin

http://www.amyvardijan.com

Back to top Go down

Internet for the Studio Empty Re: Internet for the Studio

Post  Nate Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:39 pm

For me, it's not very crucial. I won't be doing any of my editing/uploading from the studio, so if there is no internet, it wouldn't be a deal-breaker. However, it would be nice to have as a time-killer between clients or whatever.

I'm cool with the extra fee per month if everyone else is.

Nate

Back to top Go down

Post  Hannah Kaufman Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:47 pm

My vote is no. I'd rather wait and see where we are with our first and second months bill and go from there. It's not a necessity right now.

Hannah Kaufman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum